Friday, October 3, 2008

shit


finals are really coming soon now but i'm still so lazy to study..

not that lazy but i juz cant seem to concentrate when i study...it juz cant go in my mind! URGH!
dam stupid idiot fcuking brain...cannot vacuum the stupid info's
come'on SUCK

whole family including maid went to penang on wednesday, i din wanna go cuz i noe dat when i go ther surely play play PLAY n then nvr study...

so my mom told me to stay wif my aunty in kepong & she'll come n pik me up on friday, which is 2day...

wednesday morning she sent me to my aunt's house...arrived around 10:30 & my aunty was already expecting my arrival...plying wif her dog...

after that my mom told me to behave, hugged me n left to penang..

aunt's house was kinda lonely, quiet since all her children's are already 20++..

but one thing that made the house brighter.... was Precious, wanna see her picture?





she really likes taking pictures...unlike my dog, wanna take a picture also take 4ever cuz he juz cant stop moving...see my phone camera also wanna lick

one more thing bout Precious is dat SHE EATS A HELL OF A LOT! its like every second she eats...everytime she see's my hands with food, she'll juz follow me around, watch me eat, giving the poor puppy face begging for food... same goes for yi yi & my aunty n uncle..
no wonder she grows so fast, juz a few months ago she was more than 1/2 a size smaller than her size now..she's less than a year old

she also keeps humping my aunt's leg..dunno y Precious only choose her leg but not others..HAHA

actually 2day my parents was suppose to pik me up around evening, unfortunately last nite midnight my aunt received a phone call..regarding her daughter (which is my yi yi)

yi yi got admitted to the hospital in Kuantan/Kelantan i forgotten ><

she was suppose to enjoy her holiday in Pulau Perhentian, but i think she was trying to avoid sth when scuba-diving & accidently twisted her backbone...it hurt a little but she thought it was ntg..

the nex day her leg paralysed & then only she went to the hospital..poor thing my aunt & uncle was SO SO worried til they nvr sleep the night (which the noises also make me cant sleep!)

so 2day my parents came down earlier from penang as my uncle wanted to borrow the Alphard (having a larger space for yi yi to lie down)

i woke up quite early in the morning around 8...aunt was already lying down on the lazy chair downstairs, even Precious could sense the sadness...she used to be active running around the house but when aunt told her
"Ur mama sick already, cannot come home to see u le",

Precious seem to be upset & less active...juz lying down very quiet

same as my dog le...last time when i got scolded from my dad & i cried, i hugged my dog & he juz seem to look at me like trying to comfort me..


Precious is so sad...





hah! gotcha sleeping!


now that i'm home, i realized sth...i really miss my home! & i miss my dog T.T

*******************************************************

10:50pm
my dog came home!