Friday, November 28, 2008

T-hee!


ekeke...mom was so nice today...
not just today, she's nice everyday :)

went out in the morning with her & she had to meet up wif her tennant, had some complains...

after that we went to Mont Kiara & she told me,
" Eh, i wanna go so manicure padicure, teman me go lahr..u also do lahr! holidays d mar.."

well actually its not the first time of her asking me to go do manicures...its just dat i always tell her dat i haf this habit of picking & peeling the nail polishes after aplying them on my nails
she even asked me whether i wanted to dye my hair few days ago ><

so this time she told me,
" Aiyoh if u always wanna peel, then do on legs only lahr.."

...but i still stick on my way...

when we arrived there my mom picked some colors & she chose sth light.. Pink

when i heard it'll take at lest 1 hour or so..i changed my mind...so i juz did it on my toes..

i chose sth dark..Brown :) i also wanted some patterns on my toes :D

at first i thought it was juz gonna take some applying & polishing, din noe they would even clean the dead skin on ur toes, polish ur feet & nails, clean them wash them, massage them..
no wonder it took them 1 hour+ to finish. =.=

after it was done, i was quite satisfied..






mom paid up & i went to the grocery store downstairs & bought some food...the goddam cereal was RM30+ & i thought they labeled the wrg price tag...

went to buy lunch & went home after that...

i was quite tired today, legs a bit sore..but i had a good evening sleep :D

No comments: