Friday, March 20, 2009

primary skool gathering :)


had a gathering wif primary friends 2day in the afternoon, went to this restaurant called
Gasoline...

at first i told my driver...
"Eh saya mau pergi tu Gasoline ah.."


then my driver said :
"har? u mau pergi petrol station jumpa kawan?!"

...swt... =.="
but i managed to find the restaurant...met up wif primary frens..still look quite the same but most of them said i look diff...

a few others came after me...we ate, chat, talk, laugh, take pics...and all those stuff lah...

asked the boys whether they had girlfriends....nada...

asked the girls whether they had boyfriends...some do..some don't..

ther was 1 girl even left wif her boyfriend picking her up ><

i asked my bestfriend, was kinda shocked she said she had 3 boyfriends b4...& all was dumped by her...currently having another boyfriend @.@

they asked me but i said no & they started saying impossible lah.. wat lah...
guys srsly no BF..sry to dissapoint u guys ><

but i cudn't meet wif a lot of other classmates..think they're bz or sth...

but nvm cuz we already made up another meeting during the mid-year hols..hehe^^
that time shud be more coming so i get to meet them!


i left around 2...b4 that took a few more pics..but i'm kinda hapi cuz my primary best friend was there...

took their e-mail addresses too..so i guess i'm gonna add them now :D

kah yin & me


bestfriend Mun Yan! me & Seow wei


bestfren & me :)


cheng ning


shin loong


kim seng


he call this his 'ghost face' pff~


1st pic, bestfren wasn't in, complained & took another 1...


2nd 1,bestfren in already! happy!



note that all the boys that i took pic is actually taller than me ><
they jus giv face & squad down a bit..well mayb a lot... :D

1 comment:

SengHong said...

well ..haha goo 2 see u all again..i reli wan go on tat day bt..no ppl confirm wif me haha ~


From: Seng Hong