Saturday, April 25, 2009


practically did nothing today...

had to wake up early in the morning today to go renew my passport...

it opened at 8am but lotsa ppl were already there like 7:50+ when i arrived ther?

although i was early everyone was earlier than me so i still had to line up but the queue wasnt so long..

after like 10 minutes it was my turn but ended up the guy there asked me
" U umur berapa? "

me : " enam...er 17 "

guy : " 17 ah... u kena ada parents di sini lah, kena ada cap jari mereka "

i was like =.=
my driver sent me all the way here, i had to wake up early from my sweetest sleep, wash my face that i was so sayang to wash cuz i wanna keep the sleep on...just to come and renew my passport & now they tell me i cant renew it cuz i need my bloody parent's CAP JARI!
wat the hell...

ok fine...driver took me back home & my maid thought why i renew passport so fast since i told her that i was gonna take hours...

mom said we needa go out at like 10:30...but it was still like 9...so i went to my room, lied on my bed & after just a few minutes i fell asleep :D

then at around 10:30 my mom just had to SHOUT at my beauty sleep & i had to wash the sleep off my face again T.T
'bye bye sleep'

head out til like afternoon and had vegetarian lunch, OH! Ms. Sharon called me!

she told me she was in Sierramas teaching Bob from 5E which i didnt even knew KDU had a student named Bob ><

but i told her i was having lunch outside so she said she'll just visit me some other time

went back home & mom went out for her BUBS meeting...& i stayed home watch tv, loafed around til mom came back..

told her bout my knee pain & she took me to the clinic, doctor said it was just ligament injur & inflammation...just need some rest
aiya same old stuff u hear everytime u go to a clinic...

went home & mom needed me to help her bake cream puffs again cuz she was gonna sell them at BUBS for the pre-wesak fair thingi so they can earn more money

i made the choux pastry like 3 times...mom was so bz wif the oven...but we were so happy watching the cute little pastries puffed up so BIG & CUTE in the oven...

we started at around 6:30 til like 8+ but it was a happy accomplishment :)

tmrw morning still needa wake up early to whip the durian cream haih...hope the business goes good tmrw...or else......

No comments: