Thursday, April 15, 2010


I visited Kuro yesterday :D

the moment i parked outside,
switched off my car engine,
I can already hear him barking!
so cutteeeeee

went in with my bro,
greeted by Shannen and her family,
of course i gave them some snacks & yummy chocolates from UK haha!

Kuro cant stop licking my toes
and jumping around like a maniac,
he wasnt that hyper last time when he was with me x)


& oh my gosh does his fur looks dam smooth and nice,
he's like a fur ball !!
floating fur ball !!
omg omg omg Kuro's SO dam cute!


Angel (their Shis Tzu) was soooo cutteee too!
haha her HUGE eyes really caught me,
but she looked lazy and tired and they say its her usual self x)

Angel's a year older than Kuro,
since May 2nd is Kuro's bday
he'll b 3 years old this year :)

..when Uncle Lee called for Hero,
well his new name since he went over
and he seems to be responding to Hero instead of Kuro
but i dun mind at all :D.....
Kuro doesnt seem to bother him
but just sit beside me licking me in every possible way...


OH but when uncle Lee calls for Angel and she walks over,
Kuro gets jealous and runs to Uncle Lee
making sure he gets the 'sayang' 1st instead of Angel
how rude of Kuro!


after getting adored Kuro runs back to me again XD


so this process kinda goes on and on and on...
til Kuro was tired and just laid on the carpet leaning against my legs,
yawning...


same goes for Angel,
she just hid underneath a wooden chair,
leaning against the legs of the chair below Aunty Michelle

SNACK TIME! well dog biscuits actually...
Angel had really good appetite
whereas Kuro is more of a less snacky dog but he still snacks..

Angel kept staring at my hands holding the biscuit,
both large sparkling eyes following the biscuit
her expression was so dam funny & cute!

Kuro kept jumping up and down,
standing sitting standing sitting...

they did a few tricks i told them to and i gave them the biscuit
& heres the interesting part...
ANGEL SWALLOWS THE BISCUIT!
like srsly swallows them!
...& y didnt i believed this when Janice told me XD

and Kuro was still munching and biting his biscuit while Angel already had her 2nd and 3rd...
swallowing every biscuit thru her way haha!

we took a few pics and this time Kuro manage to stay still,
not like the past he always move around like he's got ADHD or sth..

i really cant wait to come back and visit him again during the summer hols
Spring! u better end faster! >:|



No comments: