Friday, June 6, 2008

d-e-r-o-b (spell it backwards)

-0- i'm so bored...n tired...woke up 9 n ran wif my dog as usual...n then eat...n then do puja (in case u dunno its um kinda buddha 'Nian Jing' thingi like bless talk liddat) ....n then er...on the com lor...n my maid is in the opposite room putting on 'Low-Flo rida' song...argh :P

well i'm glad time passes fast...so my boring day wud soon be over...but that bloody Kumon really irritates me as i'm having it l8r at 2:30, let me tell u wat i do when i'm in KUMON...
: take my file n sit down
: nop i dun care bout Aunty Jennifer (the head marker or the owner of the kumon center)
: i sit in front of Jennifer
: take the answer n solution book
: take out my undone worksheet
: (u might be thinking dat Tessa is definitely gonna copy answers) nop u're wrg...i juz look thru n
then do mahself :D
: i do, correction n mark page per page, which Jennifer always scold me about but i dun care cuz
dats mah style =P
: create a fake time
: record it into the record book
: giv it to Jennifer
: pick up HW
: go home!
usually it juz take around like 30min...then i juz straight away go home..pif

ok now let me tell u wat i do when i'm at HOME
: i dun do my HW
: until the day dat i haf Kumon
: i juz take my old HW dat has been done n marked
: change the date n time on top (as the HW r always repititions, so i might as well juz
'reuse' then :D )
: then i bring them to kumon
: in case i dun haf any repeated HW's...i juz tell Jeniffer i din bring
: but i also know i cant delay the HW til nex time cuz i wun be having any
: so i juz write a fake record into the record book
: n the good thing is jeniffer din even noe bout it :P
so wat i'm tryin to say is dat ....I'M LAZY! i noe i shudn't be ekekekeke^^ but srsly Kumon does really help improve my Maths...the speed n accuracy <-Kumon shud really thank me...i'm advertising them...@@

so i guess i'll juz haf to wait til 2day end again...but i still bare in mind dat after 2day...there will be no more 2day...no more 6th June 2008....

No comments: