Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's a really busy week.

well...let me start of wif my mid year results...which is not satisfying cuz i got A2's...i was aiming for A1's & my stupid acc. had to ruin it since i got a B4 for it...(jien tzen u so good lohr!)

then school had 3-way conference but the thing is my parents dun really care to go for it..& also my mom is away for dis meditation retreat thingi in taiping...but she's coming bak 2day!


AH! the thing dats been bothering me the whole week...2day's Olympic run! ><>

6:30am - i woke up n had breakfast wif a glass of milk

6:45am - start getting ready...wear the olyimpic run T-shirt given

6:55am - left house n dad drove me to dataran merdeka, dad speed so arrived very quick

7:08am - i lapor diri n checked in my stuffs, also trying to find sheng nee they all

7:13am - called sheng nee n she said she arrived, trying to find the lapor diri booth

7:20am - me, sheng nee & choon ming trying to find the stupid toilet, ended up choon ming
brought us to this mysterious parking place & went to the opposite side, climbed up the
stairs n toilet was NOWHER to be found..urgh! (choon ming can nvr be a tourguide ><)

7:30am - we were wandering in the field...n we saw this ppl doing warm up wif the host..jumping up
& down...summor got cha cha shakes...dunno y...choon ming took a few pictures..

7:36am - we went to the starting point...talking...

7:40am - din really realized it was 7:40 til we heard the GUN SHOT, i was like WAT START D?!

7:50am - i was trying to catch up wif choon ming & sheng nee but apparently i wasn't able 2 :P
there was also dis indian girl in orange shirt trying to catch up wif me...

8:00am - i was in mid of ppl...no idea wher ming n sheng nee was...also start to huff puff a bit... but i
was able to control it :D keep telling myself "i can do it 1, 7km oni mar...man man lei..."
STUPID thing was the indian girl was still catching up wif me

8:10am - i was still able to control my breathing, fortunately my leg wasn't tiring me down. & we
were running UPS & DOWN hills...indian girl still catching up wif me..GODDAMIT!
& dis was also the time when i realized the indian girl was having my lucky no. -> **28
i always wanted the no. 28 BUT i got the no. **24...SHEESH!
dis made me even angrier but it pushed me to take over the indian girl
Choon ming also starting to swear when going up hills..."CI BAI want me run up hill
summore!"

8:20am - arriving in finishing line... i was pushing my all n i crossed the starting point but
apparently the starting point wasn't the finishing point, so i had to push myself MORE to
reach the finish pt. & the indian girl was still catching up wif me even in the finishing
point..URGH! but i good gurl mahr..so i let her win ekeke^^ the indian girl got 11th & i got
12th...all we got was :
a cert.
medal.
3coupons for McD.
1 coupon for buffet in Impiana (buy 1 prsn free 1).
a book.
a coupon for vitagen.

8:23am - i saw sheng nee reaching the finishing pt. i started to encourage her, she got the 15th but
she could haf done it better if she hadn't been waiting for me..(which i didn't knew >< & now
i feel so guilty) choon ming reached a while l8r.

8:36am - we went to get some drinks n sat down, chit chat. i also went to the toilet (without ming's
help of coz) but ended up need to pay so i din went in (still can tahan...)

8:40am - i went bak to ming they all, chooi ying haven't arrived yet.

9:00am - we found chooi ying they all, sat down n took some pictures..chit chat..

9:30am - me & sheng nee went to a white booth, n took a few forms for nex week & nex nex
week's run again...ekeke^^ this stupid old KIAM SIAP indian lady say we only can take
1 form n photostat...but i still managed to steal the forms...took X-tra summor >< bak to
ming they all & ming said we qi sin d...

9:45am - we all went to the bus stop, waited for choon ming's dad...sheng nee was waiting for her
dad & i was waiting for my driver...

9:55am - ming went bak so did sheng nee, juz nice my driver called n he said he arrived, n so i
went bak 2...

10:00am - got in the car n headed bak home....

when i reached home it was very dark..seemed like it was gonna rain soon, my brother still having he's jetlack since he juz came bak on friday night, slept so i cud use the com for some time...but instead i went straight to my room, clean up myself, lied on the bed n drift off to sleep... i woke up around 12...went downstairs n continued my New Moon :) around 12:40pm my sis called...chat wif my dad n then my dad went out, i drank another 2 glasses of milk n waited for my lunch to be readied... during dis time i spent my time on the com as my brother was still sleeping...blog, watch movie, download stuffs...i didn't know dat my brother was still continuing he's RebirthRO ><...also thinking bout the following week after the 5km run cuz got another 6km run...n choon ming said we're crazy... :P

now i'm gonna go downstairs n haf my lunch, shower my dog n maybe get bak to sleep again...so ciaoz!


ming & ying

sheng nee. chooi ying & me

chooi ying & her fren


after the run

running 2wards paradise!

ming took dis...


WELEHHH!!

we wanted to do sth stupid

medals...


me & ming

dataran merdeka

sheng nee & her dad


so sweet....

ming was so interested
in the hop on & off bus..

this kid was kinda cute :P



dis guy was littering

flower!

rub rub!!


the shade...of flower

trying to close the gap...

No comments: