Monday, December 1, 2008

30.11.08 Sunday



'Bolt'


watched Bolt on Sunday, 30.11.08...

LOL me & bro cant wait till monday...so i went online to buy the tickets & went for the 5.20 p.m. movie wif my aunty...

they had 3 halls for the 5.20 p.m. Bolt...
no wonder when we were buying food & it was seating time, almost all the ppl were gone

BUT as usual M'sia nvr start on time so we din mind going in late..

went in the hall around 5.30 and yeah...movie havent start..

bro kept on saying the nuggets were so nice..
" Wah, the nuggets so crunchy & nice! I ate so fast movie havent start finish d.. "

Bolt was so CUTE when he was a puppy...from my view he looks a bit like my dog, or is it my dog that looks a bit like him :S

there were a few scenes & part that i like, quite funny...

movie filming...




Bolt's 'outside' life



Bolt, still thinking he has superpowers...


Mittens


Rhino


OO! i LUV this part!! the pigeons r so funny


but 1 thing is that went we wer on our way home, we talked bout madagascar 2 in the car, not Bolt ><

thinking bak bout the movie...really makes me laugh again...

No comments: