Thursday, December 4, 2008

thx sis!

grandparents posted back a bag from penang...

they juz came back from their trip to Japan & US... & they brought us back some stuff from my sis & aunty in US

their flight was straight to penang so they cudn't pass us the stuff, so they posted it

mom told me b4 that sis bought some shirts for me..but i really cudn't imagine THAT kind of 'shirts' she bought me ><
spaghetti strips! EEK! the ones i swore i wudn't wear since young

sis used to be kinda 'lou tou' & doesn't wear really nice cloths when going out...but now she even wants my mom to buy her a LV bag for her birthday...
think i can stop thinking bout my old 'lou tou' sis...ppl change when they go overseas huh..

but i'm really happy she bought me all the things...especially from Japan OMG!

i saw one of the price of the dress she bought for me, 8000+ yen...then i asked my mom how much was her salary per mnth... guess how much?
RM 2000+ !!
no wonder she cud afford such nice dress & shirts for me...

i really like the shirts, but i'm not sure of wearing them out...maybe some other time :P

she also bought me some Hello Kitty stuff, the wrapping was nicely wrapped...thats how japanese are...

few shirts & dress sis bought me



i really luv this dress!





Hello Kitty mirror with a cute little comb


stickers!


fan...


phone strap..has a '
' on the ball thingi


i'm really really really very happy sis bought me things...feels like i'm really close to her again, really feel like hugging her now & thank her..
THX MY BELOVED SIS!

No comments: