Wednesday, January 21, 2009

asked mom when was my uncle gonna come back from US...she told me 21st..

asked her again when was my aunty gonna come bak from taiwan she said 22nd...

so today the whole day in skool i thought i was gonna meet my uncle at home after skool...

Ended up today when i arrived home i saw 4 pairs of tiny little kid's shoes...

i was thinking.."Ei, shoudn't it be juz 1 pair of BIG shoe but not 4 little pair of small shoes?"

alamak, i think my mom got it mixed up or somehow or rather...my aunty arrived on the day i thought my uncle was suppose to arrive...

oh well my lil bro will jus get his Ipod classic a day late since my uncle is arriving tmrw night...ekekeke XD

my aunty got me sth, she juz asked me jus now bout my chinese zodiac...Monkey!
...and she really gave me a monkey :D



do u think wat i think it is??!!!











............



......................

...





























i-BALLS!!



No comments: