Monday, February 16, 2009

exams

wa lao...exam week.. =Q=

i'm srsly gonna flunk & screw it...

i'm really having a hard time typin the keyboard cuz i kinda "peeled" off my middle-finger nail...not the whole thing lah maybe like 1/3 of it?

thing is that on saturday nite i wanted to peel of the skin of the apple wif the peeler...sad thing was maybe i moved the peeler to fast i kinda CUT my finger nail...it was still on my finger...

worse thing was i had to cut it off myself if not it'll really be a headache to me..so i bit it off ASAP so the hurt isn't so bad..

luckily it wasn't pain...for me lahr...i din put any plaster...but srsly its hard for me to type now =.=

but its kinda cool thinking that i can just point my middle-finger at anyone & say "..|.. See?! i hurt my finger T.T "
____________________

TODAY had Chem & Sej test...& i'm gonna flunk it anyway so i dun care i'm gonna flunk all my exams...

tmrw having Physics test & i'm gonna flunk it..

after skool today we went to buy tiramisu cake at Deli & Bakery...Yean had it last week & she said it was good so mom wanted to try it out...

brother said he wanted also so he shared it wif mom...

Mid-way goin bak home Yean started talkin that this shop callled Alexis sells the best tiramisu cake ever & it costs RM13+ per slice...

Mom said she heard it b4 & always wanted to go try it out...

brother already started digging the cake...ate til his mouth was chocolaty XD

he look so cute!



came bak home...drank some milk & went upstairs to study physics..

but cannot tahan so now come over com room & ply com :D

No comments: