Wednesday, February 25, 2009

pre-sports!


ok..first of all i gave up on my MSSM...i noe its a bit regretful..well actually not a bit..but its too late to regret now anyways
& i knew i wud regret this but i had to...even tho its a once-in-a-life-time chance...

2nd its pre-sports week! actually if i went for MSSM i wudn't be here for this whole week...then i wudn't be able to run my events which is 800m & 1500m...
-i also can't catch up wif Ms. Yow's lessons..

-i also cant do my moral project which is due dis friday & i dun wanna rush all my 10 karangan's wif 1000 words per karangan nex week...

- + the MSSM competition is in Penang..

-altho get to enjoy all the Char Koay Tiao, Assam Laksa, Cendol, Ais Kacang..

-but srsly goin down all the way to penang is really ma fan cuz my parents will be goin down wif me too, mom's a bit worried...

-brother also needa follow & he doesn't wanna postpone all his tuition

-when my mom's away wif me in penang he's gotta stay bak in Robbie's house under the "eye" of aunty May whose kinda strict ><

-dad's got a lot of work to do, needing to go all the way to penang juz to see me run is kinda hard on him...

-i dun wanna worry my mom too...she's always worried bout me..pff~

so that's the few reasons i gave up on MSSM lah..
yen hann u better thank me! u idiotic brother...if not u'll be suffering in aunty may's house now

anyway enuf bout MSSM, time to focus on pre-sports!

i'm not sure whether i can do it for 1500m tmrw..cuz my speed isn't dat fast...1500m is counted fast pace event...lagi teruk 800m...surely all the runners will pass me

so RICHARD! pls dun guai ngor if i din win...so sry!!!

hope tmrw morning dun rain juz like dis morning did cuz the field will be soaking wet & by the time we all finish 1500m we can pour water out from our shoes d...if we're lucky maybe we can find some fishes! too bad they'll be dead being stomped by our feets when running in our shoes ><

well good luck to all runners in the pre-sports event tmrw, & for the day after tmrw...

good luck to all athletes on sports day too!

GO BLUE HOUSE!

No comments: