Tuesday, February 2, 2010




Dear Kuro,

You're certainly looking more fury now.
I hope you're enjoying yourself to the fullest with your new owner.
I do hope they have enough space for you to run around
as you always do when you're with me and i missed those times dearly.





Is your new owner treating you nice?
Heard from hann you are and i'm glad that u still remember hann hann

I do hope u're missing me too as i am now, everyday, every minute, every second.
I miss those fury body of yours,
your active-ness and most importantly
your bright black pearly eyes when u look at me,
just makes me wanna hugggggggggggggg u!




I also heard from mami that u tend to get naughty in some ways?
especially when your new owner calls for Angel
instead you get jealous and run towards so you could get adored first?
haha u're just as naughty as always...it's a bad attitude but...i like it :D
but you have to change yea? naughty Kuro!


I promise the moment i get back I'll 'fly' over to see you instantly, wait for me yea!
And you're looking cute as ever!
miss ya!




p.s. stay naughty! :D

No comments: