Sunday, January 31, 2010


its a lonely day for me...since most/all my housemates is in Liverpool NOW enjoying themselves :(

but my parents kinda made it up :) they called me in the morning and we chatted for maybe 50 minutes? haha i chatted with my maid too!
and i asked her how to cook curry, soto ayam, tom yum soup...well she says she'll try to tell my brother whilst he type it down and e-mail it to me haha!

its 8pm over ther in Msia and they're eating dinner so 'good' timing my maid cooked my favourite dish, stir-fry chicken with basil! i'm so jealous T_T

was planning to cook bak kut teh with S,K,TT last night but it didnt work out..y leh..
1. TT had to go sumwher
2. Ken wanted to sleep
3. S was maybe lazy?
4. i was defnitely lazy
5. i didnt manage to buy ribs from ASDA, i think i spent too long in the japanese supermarket XD
6. student kitchen's kinda crowded
7. i bought McD's
8 & the most important. NO YAU CHAR KWAI !
9. no transport to any chinatown/anywher to get yau car kwai
10. no yau char kwai
11. no yau char kwai
12. still no yau char kwai

there's sun now...its coming out these days, hope its a sign of spring coming soon, weepi! but the radiator in my room is down again and its bbrrrcccoooollldd now! stupid radiator!
i'm the only sharing room and the only one who has to radiators AND the only one who has 2 windows in my house....but it seems my room seems to be colder than the others, wtf!

HAHA max just knocked on the window..dnt ask me hu he is find it out urself but dont bother, don b so ke po lah haha...

so right now i'm basically just rolling my eyes through my room, wondering wat to do, not really hungry yet but i'm dead waiting to try the new instant noodles i bought from the japanese supermarket ytd in town...got IndoMie also! the mee goreng one XD dunno whether it'll taste as nice as the ones in M'sia..

i jogged this morning and you know wat i was thinking of the whole way? Milo! i kept thinking of it i lost track how many laps i've gone :S

talking bout it i'm kinda tired now, so imma go sleep! like some of the students are doing right now :D

S u make me addicted to princess goong now >:(

No comments: