Tuesday, March 30, 2010


Is it Spring yet?
cuz I see a lot of fat,
juicy,
round,
elongated,
wriggly,
pink,
shiny,
wettish look earthworms lying around the ground,
everywhere, and i srsly mean it,
EVERYWHERE!

yet still the stupid ignorant wind wont seem to go away,
weather's getting colder again
& weather forecast predicted there'll b snow this week?
wow UK u really amaze me

OK back to earthworms...

so a few days ago the sun was out,
the wind was normal,
the clouds were white and fluffy,
the grass were green and flowers bloomed,
the day was lovely and me, Natalie & Julie was making our way to the dining hall for lunch,
having a nice 'ZUZZAMMEN' chat,
little 'covalent' bonding time,
until i initiated a topic on earthworms

me : eh, u guys realized theres like a lot of earthworms on the ground these days?
they're like everywhere! but some cut into half d lah
Julie : EEWWW
nat : oh really? i dont see leh, eh wait i think i saw one
Julie : i hate earthworms, but i like to see caterpillars they're cute
me : YEAH! the way they crawl and the way they eat the leaves so cute!

walk...

me : but i thought earthworms can like regenerate?
Julie : only within 3 hours, cuz i read from the internet b4
nat : oh wow really?
me : really? i didnt noe that too!

as usual, full of curiosity nat

me : their body sections are like everywhere, poor earthworms..
OH this morning i saw one wriggling on the ground
and i picked it up and threw it bk into the grass,
i hope i did the right thing
Julie : y?
me : cuz that earthworm may be wanting to cross over the road to the other side of the field,
so if i put it bk to the original place then i'll b doing a bad thing,
the earthworm needa crawl all the way bk again XD

Julie laughing AGAIN, as usual from planet Zorg XD

nat : so many earthworms, wah the birds really gonna have a good meal
me : HAHA yea hor!

Julie laughing again...

nat : poor earthworms under the sun, kena burn d...
me : *pointing at a puddle* got some in the water also, no actually a lot!
nat : er yer, wah the birds really have combo meal,
got BBQ one also got

Julie still laughing, but louder


me : HAHA yea yea then got in soup one also got(the ones in puddle),
raw one also got(from soil),
fresh from grass also got,
fried one also got (the ones on the road under the sun almost dried out)

Julie laughing like hell now..

nat : haha...omg..

No comments: