Thursday, March 4, 2010


*shivers from cold and nervousness*

*Matsuri song starts playing*

I can see maddy & serena dancing..ok now averyls' moving forward, shit..

*pray pray pray*
pls dont get tangled up
!
pls dont get tangled up
!
pls dont get tangled up
!!!

smile smile smile!!!
not the floor the audience! y am i such an idiot..


left hand behind the back, dont tangle up pls ribbon pls, thank u

stupid light so bright, cant even look at the audience properly,
oh nvm at least i can see Kavita
XD jk jk

ok now coming to the line, dont step on averyl's ribbon! ok good good...

OK hop out to the back stage now!

WHEW!
OMG RUN TO THE MUSIC ROOM NOW! SHIT!

...y the fcuk is this ppl doing in my way?!!! alamak y does it have to be now Y?! ZE MEH!!!

haiyo blocking my way wasting my time only..SHIT

omg lucky Shaun's already ther opening the door for me XD
thx Shaun!

shit jia hui & averyl already changing... Ivy help me T-T

shit shit shit the song start already!! shit shit shit! i'm still half naked! AH

omg stupid belt dun drop lah, STUPID SARI !

FCUK almost ending part of song d!! SHIT! aiyah dun care la
*running out of the music room sari still unfold, dropping down to my knees, pulling it up again, running towards back stage*

*pulls the sari across waist & to the front covering my belly >_< *

ok i'm already in backstage, now wat...jia hui pls dont show me the shocked face,
and pls dun tell me thats the ending of the song...fuck??


'Shane : er can please restart the song again? theres missing people, sorry.'

phew! Shane u saved the world...

*tik tik tik tik...song plays*
Ken
hits the drums
*ringa ringa ringa...ringa ringa ringa...ringa ringa ring-ah ring-ah ring!*

smile to the audience, not the floor! haih forget it, i'm an idiot

---------------------------

full dress rehearsals tmrw again...

No comments: