Thursday, November 1, 2007

halloween day!!

wah...2day almost my whole class came...we went trick or treat! must feel weird dat we're all oledi 15 still trick or treat..we juz wan the candies =D

anyways we really had fun..din success to watch the ghost movie me n yean bought 2day..they said it was bored n watch Saw III instead =S...then those scard ones went downstairs..ply ps2 wif my lil' brother n me, Yuen Jin n Andrew Khoo watched CSI-Miami ^-^ my favourite!!...

oh oh...my yean pam steph lynn n the boys took pictures...hehe^^ we really had a great time...n they oni noe how to order stuffs.." TESSA...i wan a drink...=D..." maid asleep so i had to do the job XS but it's ok tho..i luv serving ppl ^^...but the thing is that the refridgerator is out of ice..so gotta jimat sikit XP...

Kuro also had a groom 2day..after the cut he became like a..er......rrr.....like sum kinda robotic shaped dog or sth...he looked so ugly!... i wan him to faster grow the hair bak!! 2day i woke up around 1pm...very tired feel like goind bak to sleep but then my driver came so me n yean went to buy DVD..wanted to buy wrg turn 2 but then din saw it ><...oh..my sis oso said dat Yuen Jin is a very nice guy...n she said she sis not flirt wif Andrew Khoo...he was juz reading my sis's books..getting ready for SPM../gg

Hariz was the last to go home..he plyed wif my PSP...then me n yean went bak to her home to get her stuffs...after begging so long for her mom to let her sleepover at my house.." but actually we din plan to sleep at all..ply RO till morning ekekekekek!!" yean took her laptop...was so frustrated tryin to connect her laptop...at last she used my brother's laptop...luckily got RO downloaded ^^...now she's beside me blogging..so i oso follow her lor i blog oso...wah miss out somedays din blog...very lazy blog..

yesterday me, yean, gil gab, rich, lynn, steph n jas went 1U ^-^...we were planning to go shop for costumes but ended up we went for movies, food, shop, but ntg bout costumes XS....i went to take my PSP which was updating wif yean n jas while the others were plyin pool...me yean n jas had a great time pickin up the PSP ..yes indeed...we were foolin wif the workers there...dam funny!!! their work is so easy..juz sit there..wait for customers while ply games..wonder last time they study in high skool, college n Uni for wat..ended up work oso plyin games oni...XP

I DOWNLOADED 4 GAMES!!
Loco Roco
Tales of the World -----------> something like Kingdom hearts but not as fun as Kingdom hearts
Harvest Moon
Ratatouille---> n i watched the movie 2day ^^ so nice!!

i like loco roco...all the jellies ^^ but then if i ply com or gameboy the whole day..my eyes will feel uncomfortable n feel like sleepin...so i went to sleep round 6 n woke up at 7 when sudaesh said he's almost arriving at my hous XS....when i finished showering sudaesh arrived, then toh, then pam steph gil then the others..sudaesh wore so many kinds of costumes..harry potter, the wand, the hat, the eye ball shaky thingi..n he "really had fun" wif my lil' brother..we collected so many candies!! some one gave us books 2 =.="

well this halloween was really fun...altho din managed to watch the ghost movie, but anyways...thx guys for comin over for the party n hope u guys really had a great time!! =)

No comments: