Saturday, November 3, 2007

2day?

oops nvr blog for like another day >.<.. i always very lazy to blog leh ^^

juz went singapore today WOOHOO got a new phone ekekekeke^^ kena scold by my sis cuz quite exp .. sony E dunno wats the pprobem wif her, her phone oso almost same price as mine...n my lil' brother said my new phone was ugly..dam him, b4 dat when i was in the car goin home from singapore he called me " tessa..ur phone high-tech ah? u dun wan d gimme ah..." then afterwards i came home after seeing the phone " yer so ugly i dun wan d" DAT IDIOT!!....

ky lynn ask me to ad her as fren in blogger..the problem is i can't find the idea how to ad friends XP..anyways still workin on it... "sorry ky lynn"................................................................................................................finally i gave up n asked yean how

oh yean told me the botak gang kena robbed...izit true??!! OMG how ah i cant imagine it leh...dats y guyz dun go cc....make bad things happen oni..

JASMINE!! my loco roco....i luv my loco roco^^ got anymore nice new games? i wan the maths game in the ds 1 T_T so nice!!

in a conversation wif yean now...says she wanna learn piano cuz was kinda encourages by a piano song..'river flows in you' after listenin dat song she keep on sayin wanna learn piano..

i think dats all...feel like goin gym 2molo...^^

ekekekeke..........GOOD NITE

1 comment:

Jasmine Hu said...

Got alot of nice games ! Ratatouille !!!!! Got street fighter and the sims game you know o.O