Wednesday, November 21, 2007

longgggggggggg enuf??

hey guys!! its been like forever since i last blogged...well not really maybe like 2 weeks ago?? ><

anyway i bought one tree hill season 3 weeepeee!!!!! it was niceeeeeeeeee.....

oh yea n last sunday..18th november 2007....a sunday....my house area had a kind of Fun run...my mom signed my name, my dad's n my lil bro's into the Family category and erm...guess wat?
---> i arrived the first....
---> but i din get prizes
---> but i din joined to win
---> i juz wanted to exercise @@

maybe bcuz my dad din submitted his sum kinda 'registration card' so dats y we cant win any prizes....

oh well how yan's family...the Chins... won the first prize for Family category....they won a water filter.....>.< (how yan shud be proud of his family).......how yi arrived first >.<>

in case u wanna noe...the youngest of the family member muz arrive first as the place that he/she got will be the placing whether to be first, 2nd or 3rd....well i arrived 1st....but my lil' bro arrived 11th........well no.11 is way above than 5 so it wudnt be surprised dat my family din win any prize >.<

anyways i watched finish one tree hill...guess u can say dats y i havent blog for quite a while..borrowing yean's season 4 now...but yean still havent borrowed me CD 5 & 6..hehe^^ yean u better quickly finish it...cuz i haf no patience!!!!!

OH OH!! dis hols every tuesday morning me, yean, boon yang go for roller bladding lessons!! it was so cool!! how yi's a natural so no doubt bout it......anyways it was really cooolll!!! dam fun rolling the blades under ur feets...it feels so good n swift.....wow.............

went dancing later on at 4pm til 5pm...it kinda suck tho..but the boy kinda hot......ONLY A BIT...hehe^^ but not my type AKKK....

No comments: