Wednesday, September 10, 2008

....baking!...& falling ><

i baked again 2day...as pam's birthday present ><
Happy Birthday Pamela!!


oh oh! pam's bday is same wif my mom's!
Happy Birt
hday to my mom too!!
(she's same age as Michelle Yeoh ><)

i went bak home early 2day, cuz Ms. Sharon was absent n since Moral was useless i decided to go bak home early to start the bake...

i arrived home @ bout 3 sth...juz nice when my driver reached my house my dog groomer was juz in front of my house....Kuro came bak from his grooming!

so i decided to take him for a run, was kinda hot but it didn't matter....BUT

legs..






hands..




ya lor i fell down when was running wif my dog...
but its ok la juz small injuries


anyways i had fun baking!!


making the cookie dough




rolling it out & shaping it






its baked! lollipop cookie's filled wif jam!






i had X-tra doughs...so i made cookies drops!




& it's done!
my maid buka puasa & ate my cookie drops!





big brother ate almost 1/2 of it




into the container



out from the container...eat!




i coated 2 heart-shaped cookie lollipop's for pam wif melted white-choc-pink-coloured & spelled "Pam" wif 1 of the lolli :)

i freezed it overnight n put it in a cake box + 2 more plain cookie lollipop

gave it to pam in the morning & glad she liked it!
Yean & Voon Hung tot the coating was sugar...but actually it was choc
Yean said she wanted summor!
Even Voon Hung "ordered" 5 cookie lolli's from me
(3 choc coated & 2 plains)

guess i'm gonna get bz baking again ><
but i really had fun when i bake & cook ekeke^^


No comments: