Sunday, September 14, 2008

......ring ring...........
"How Yan"

Me : hello?
HY : tessa a? my mom wanna ask dat whether soda bicarbonate & baking powder is the same..
Me : nop they're not
HY : they're not? then wat bout sodium bicarbonate & soda carbonate?
Me : yep they r..
HY : oic...wats sodium bicarbonate & baking powder? arent they the same?
Me : not really...baking powder is for erm...more for bakes ><
HY :
oh..wait my mom tok to u
Aunty Siu Pin : Tessa? baking powder is for wat?
Me : well its mostly for bakes...(i noe it sounds ridiculously..obviously its for bakes ><)...but its diff wif sodium bicarbonate...
Aunty : Oh i c...ok la thx yea...bye
Me : bye!

few minutes l8r HY came to my hous to borrow some sodium bicarbonate...
went he went away, i started making choc-cornflakes..






freezed them & watched The Strangers...


...The Strangers.......

(mom said horror movies r stupid & useless)


4pm
took the choc-cornflakes out..put them in paper cups & delivered them to HY's house,he was baking too! :D






in return he gave me a tupperware of his cookies(but he said mostly its his mom's work..)
it was really yummmmmy...has the buttery smell :)
brought it home...& it started raining...so dark i thought it was 6 but its only 4:20...







Mom told me to come wif her to the prayer floor..which is the topest floor of my house...she said she wanna tell me sth (which din sound really right...)

went up, & she started holding my hands telling me things from the past...
i was only listening & i din even realized when i heard dripping sounds on the praying cushion & knew that i was crying,

mom cried 2...
we cried, we hugged, & she apologized...

i told her i understand & that it was ok

went downstairs to get a cup of milk
big bro came down too(after the whole day staring at the com) & i asked him whether he wants the thingi that i made earlier, & he said he dun mind but he wasnt so hungry
so i gave him 1 of the choc-cornflake
"EE, dun want! ...."and he gave me a smiley face & went bak upstairs
~pif,then i came bak up again to go on the com...


and that's wat happened 2day, til 4:59 pm

& on top of that, last nite my family started calling me Pei Xuen, not Tessa anymore ><
they said it sounded more original, especially my grandma


No comments: