Wednesday, September 24, 2008

sick


this morning i was feeling a bit dizzy...but i thought it was juz morning sleepiness & it shud i shud be over it in school...

seems that things juz got worse, i can't open my eyes, tired, headache, body feeling cold, hands cold...was feeling a bit upset too..

during Add maths class i cudn't stand it anymore, i went to the infirmary & took 2 panadols...

nurse asked me better to go home & rest...

i went back to class to pick up my bags...classmates really care bout me, THX GUYS!
really felt touched when ying 'forced' me to sleep & rest a whole hour at home & when Richard suddenly came out from class when i was heading to infirmary shouting 'drink more water yea! (with his thumbs up)'
& of coz i 'thumbs up' bak at him :)

lied down on the infirmary bed, sophia was on the bed beside me, then her father came as soon as i lied down...

nurse covered the curtains, & i closed my eyes, for no reason i started to shed tears :S

not long enough my driver came & fetched me home...

as soon as i reached home, i felt the heatness coming in, started to sweat & feeling uncomfortable

i was having a fever...but not a serious 1 as it just started, luckily i ate the panadols nurse gave me, but i took another 1 when i got home & went straight to bed

when i woke up it was already 6+ XS when i came bak from school was just like er...1+?
OMG i already slept that long ><

i felt much much MUCH better, guess that LONGGGG sleep really did help

mom cooked fish bihun soup for me for dinner, saying fever cannot eat chicken wor...

dad was just staring at my food, his expression was like 'Wah, sick also got so nice food'
he wanted to steal some but i din let him :D

the heaviness in my head was gone & i feel much better now! hope i dun get sick again in school 2molo, but i'm feeling really lazy!

final's is really coming soon & i haven't even started studying yet, always open the book & think 'Aiyah 2molo only start studying la still got time'...& i repeat this EVERYDAY

guess i'm not gonna study at all if i continue thinking like dat...

now its 10:50 pm...still not sleepy yet after the LONG afternoon+evening sleep...so i think imma check out other ppl's blog then XD

No comments: