Sunday, May 31, 2009

finally exams are over...

freedom at last...but just temporary...

so we're taking the chance to go for the best movies these few months...

and i realllllyyyyy cant wait for Transformers 2!!!!

friday just went for terminator...

tmrw going for monsters VS. aliens..

on wed going for night at the museum 2 wif family...

at june 26..i definitely must go and watch Transformers

__________________________________

today went to my old primary skool...

was invited from my old fren...said there was a charity fair going on today in my old skool...

so i went...dad gave me money and since my mo always tell me to buy as much as i can in a charity fair...i spent RM40...

i just bought food...junk foods :P

met a lot of old frens that didn't came for the last gathering...we took pictures

the bad thing was it was reallly dam hot & we were sweating like shit...

i even met few of my old teachers & i did say hi to them...apparently they cant recognize me ><

stayed til around 1:30+ then i went home.. i was happy seing my old frends...plus it was in our own old primary skool and we chat all of our old memories in school...

how we got punished...
how we buy junk food from the outside wher we werent suppose to...
how we run around like chickens during recess...
how we teased other ppl behind their back...
how we used to believe there was a ghost under a really old tree...
how we got caned by our teacher..
how we copied our HW from the smart ppl b4 class starts..
how we hang out together...
how we teased the boys that used to be shorter than we girls...

i really missed the old memories we had..

but life goes on...& i met good friends too in KDU :D

we will still always contact each other even though we seperate..& i will still remember everyone i noe in my life..
i'll try.....if i dun haf memory loss >.<

i love u guys so much!
thank you for all the childhood memories that gave me so much happy thoughts about it :)


No comments: