Saturday, May 9, 2009

wesak day

being woked by my mom early in the morning...pff

maid has already get ready everything and we headed to BUBS

we had a wesak carnival there selling foods and stuff to raise funds..

i sell durian cream puffs and mom sell assam laksa

good news is my mom's laksa was the first to sell finish and i was the 2nd XD

guess we could open a restaurant already :)

yean, BY, Sheng nee came to help but yean just came by...

i saw yun xin! wel she saw BY and then she saw me and she came over to say Hi...

too bad when she came over the durian puffs were sold finish...so i told her to go to my mom's laksa stall...

after a while when she went...my mom came over and said her laksa sold finish d...

lol unlucky yun xin...

but anyways it was kinda tiring...bought lotsa delicious food...very full now & imma do my moral project now...

great thanks to Yean, BY and sheng nee for all the help!

No comments: