Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 2nd, 2009

May 2nd...
i forgotten last year & i will not this year...
i fell in love with u when i first saw u ...your eyes sparkled & they looked so innocent
you shivered in front of me when i stared at you but u couragedly took a few steps towards me
and that moment i decided to keep you forever with me
as you grew, my love for you grew too
there was nvr once u stopped jumping around hyper-actively and that was wat i liked about you
whenever i hear bells ringing...i knew you were coming, running towards me as the ringing grew louder
when i cried, it seemed like you understood my feelings and that was the only time u kept still, looking at me like you wanted to comfort me...and the wide sparkling eyes just made me smile again
you are really picky at food, you just pushed away the ones you hate by just sniffing
you jump around twinkling your nose as i approached you with your fav foods and you just obediently did the tricks i told you
after i gave you the food, u just ignored me again...
even though you did sth wrg & i punished and beat you, i still gently patted you & sayang you even though after i hit you
you growled at strangers but when they came near you, you grew scard & ran away...how cute can u be...
of all the things you done wrg...i still love you very much & will always do...
Happy Brithday Kuro!

No comments: