Friday, January 8, 2010

school starts, or should I say College..starts..

wah still not use to changing *school* --> *college*

and soon it'll be *college* --> *University* XS

time passes really fast & one thing for sure I miss home very very VERY much!

i miss everything, my home, my family, my mom, my brother, my friends! my room, my bed, my plushy toys! my dog, my house TV, the food, the weather, the jog, the driving! my high school, my bathroom....aaahhhh thers so many that i miss!

sometimes I really feel like crying out missing everything, leaving for UK means leaving all the bad pasts behind me & starting a new life here in college

I'm really scared i can't cope with my studies, & the most I fear is failing to get to know new friends & teachers, I'm so scared I'll be left out & being alone all by myself

I'm starting to get use to the cold weather over here in UK but i think CS is still having trouble breathing when doing sports in this cold weather...hope he can get use to it

One more thing is that the phone line here sucks like shit & crap! I only get like 1 bar in my room max 2 bars..

& the internet connection really sucks! I already *investigated* that everytime 9.50pm-10.30pm the internet surely jumps, thts y my MSN keeps going on & off pff~

started Bio lessons today & guess wat, i cant understand a word she says, & i definitely wont call that teaching

she treats us like kids & shows all the sign movements expecting us to answer, & we wonder whether she'll keep doing the hand movements til we answer but if we don't? that'll definitely b a laughter XD

for example a hole in the heart

Dr. Bonella : thers a mixture of blood when theres a... *holds her 2 hands up curling the thumb & the 2nd finger, sth like the OK sign*...
a moment of silence, well maybe not a moment...
Andy : hole?
Dr. Bonella : correct!
me : look to the left, =.="

and she has this french or italian accent which i cant understand, and when she talks she gets softer & soon her voice fades off, starting another topic WTH

& she doesnt even know like a LOT of scientific terms,
Dr. Bonella : ur body cells needs thing, thats why the blood gets things & gets rid of things
me : look to the right =.="

i dont even think i can call her "Dr." anymore

for maths? Mr. D.Evans just kept talking bout bananas, apples, pears and onions, interesting part is he says he's gonna teach us tomatoes, lemons, mangoes, passionfruits & many other fruits WTH
& he pronounce bananas as "benanaes" i cant help but kept laughing

I wished for time to pass slower for the last 2 years but now how i wish time will just go past faster every second but it doesnt seem to be happening

I can't wait to go home!

No comments: