Thursday, January 21, 2010

so basically every wednesday was suppose to have free time after lunch which is around 1+pm...

but since we were the new Jan intake students we had to undergo the same suffer the Sept intake students went, i.e. taking the Intelligent test & ISCO test.

apparently our parents paid 400pounds for the IQ test & 300pounds for the ISCO test so its kinda waste if we dont take it

we had to like answer all these weird questions within a limited time and you can only start and stop whenever the people in charge tells you too, if u cant finish answering, just simple cross the answers for the ones you havent answer
but i couldn't be bothered XS

it started at 1.20pm and ended at 4.25pm, dont ask me why the test was so long it just was

CS mumbled he wanted a refund in the mid of the ISCO test

Dhiren (an indian-chinese) speaked cantonese so not to let the other europeans understand what he's saying, and what he said was freaking funny, srsly he can speak cantonese!

Michael listen to his iPod eventho the superviser keep telling him not to

my mom called me in the mid of the test and of course i told her i was having this test...
mom : OH really?! ........(unvoiced pause)........ what test u having?
me : er..this intelligent test...
mom : i thought u alrdy had it last week? so many one ah?
me : er....yea......
mom : oh ok...
as u can see i keep 'er-ing' bcuz i was listening to the instructions that lady was giving and my mom kept talking to me on the phone, wth XD

mom : so u having the test now is it?
me : er....yea...
mom : ok la ok la, i cal u later
me : er...ok...
mom : aiya u having test now ah? er, nvm ah i e-mail u...
me : aiya ok la ok la!
mom : ok har, i e-mail u lah
me : ok!
ok thats it i hung up the phone

i thought when i gave the hint 'in the mid of a test' my mom was suppose to like 'OH ok sry sry' and hang up the phone, instead she goes and ask me whether i AM having the test now WTH!
come to think of it my family's actually quite lifeless XD

OH and there was this part where u need to redraw the half-given-drawn picture and give a name for it, so there was this pic given :

and this was the first question i answered



...i redrew it...

i named it 'penis'

AND there was also this part where they give you the 2 middle letter of a 4-letter-word and ask u to fill in the first and last letter of the word,
eg. _IM_ <-- CS answered PIMP

of course i was definitely looking for _UC_ but unfortunately there isnt any :(

this test is just to see which career suits u and there'll be like a one-to-one interview with each students nex week, haih another wednesday that i cant go to town D:

--------------------------------------------------------

i'm glad i knew them :D












No comments: