Friday, August 29, 2008

cramps..

having stupid stomach cramps lately...wat to do?

went for morning run n bball wif sheng nee & yee ning 2day...

went home early yesterday & 2day
>< & i'm starting to hate the malay gal @ the admin...

she walks slowly, always convinced bout askin parents to go bak...AUNTY my driver can confirm dat la...

i really wanna say EAT SHIT & GO TO HELL @ her face....
"eat shit bitch"

i noe its kinda harsh...dats y i nvr do all these things.. >< well mayb sometimes...

went home early 2day cuz brother @ primary site finish @ 11:30, if i dun follow my driver will only b fetching me @ 12:30...wasting fuel

went home...eat...watch Tom & Jerry (my fav)...went out wif mom...bot groceries...went home...made salad sauce...on the com...

my eyes r so heavy now, guess i'm gonna go sleep ekekekeke


i can't wait to go watch Babylon A.D. 2molo wif sheng nee!!









*********

No comments: