Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sun-day


*****

wah 2day so hot...

hot
hot
hot...............

the hotness is making me sleepy actually ><

morning went for SCP sessions...

went for lunch in Desa Park City, brother(stupid brother) got a bike (stupid bike)

came bak home brother riding new stupid bike

me(goddam me) trying to solve the puzzle(goddam puzzle) i bought yesterday

cousins from USA went swimming

i showered my dog, cleaned the cage(smelly cage)

now on the com...staring at it...dunno wat 2 type

2MOLO!
i decided after my accounts tuition i will go to MPH n collect my precious hard-cover Breaking Dawn

OMG i cant wait!

see u soon my beloved Breaking Dawn! hehe^^
___________________________________________________

Joke for the day
   A guy steps into an elevator and there's just one
attractive woman in
it. He turns around to push
the button for his floor and his elbow bumps right
into her
breast.

He says,
"Oh, I'm
so sorry. If your heart is as soft as your breast, I
hope you'll be
able to forgive me."

She
looks at him a few seconds and says,
"That's all right. If your penis
is as hard as
your
elbow, I'm in room 204."
*****

No comments: