Tuesday, August 12, 2008

stupid com


stupic idiotic useless computer...always kena virus 1...haihz

more stupid is dat my brother had to reformat the com n now EVERYTHING is gone T.T
my songs...
my pictures...
my.... (actually not much is gone i'm juz pissed ><)

oh well.....

2day was trial run for patriotic but it kinda sucked anyways

we started running around 9+ i think?

when we juz flagged off, i can hear pam & jas shouting C=
"go Tessa, Sheng Nee...run run run!"

i ran wif Sheng Nee (the no.1 runner!) n i got 2nd! YES she is veli the geng!!

after that my driver fetched her n her sis home, b4 dat fetched my stupid brother to his frens house
(wanna noe y he's stupid? cuz the hous add. his fren SMS him also he cannot read properly...made my driver U-turn here n ther to find the hous)
then went to buy some stuff & went home...
(as usual, went to sleep...computer....TV...)
now i'm continuing my BM & Eng oral....ugh my eyes hurt now...
_________________________________________________________
Joke for the day
Little Janice was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping,
“Tell me Janice, who created the universe?”
When Janice didn’t stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.
“God Almighty!” shouted Janice and the teacher said, “Very good” and Janice fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked Janice,
“Who is our Lord and Saviour.”
But, Janice didn’t even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again.
“Jesus Christ!” shouted Janice and the teacher said, “Very good,” and Janice fell back asleep.

Then the teacher asked Janice a third question.
“What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?” and again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin.

This time Janice jumped up and shouted,
“If you stick me with that thing one more time, I’ll break it in half and stick it up your ass!”

… the teacher fainted!

No comments: