Friday, August 1, 2008

happy day?


-
----------


its my birthday 2day... & Watson's 2! (hope ur leg gets well soon)

i'm not sure whether i'm suppose to be happy or pissed off or whatsoever...cuz of sth...

but i think i'll choose to be happy, since its my birthday & all the nice ppl sending me SMS telling me to haf a great 16th birthday n be happy
:D (thank you so much guys)
_____________________________________________________________

OK

so now the happy part!

3 birthday cakes in skool! (2 from watson & 1 from class!)

i got lotsa pressie's! if 5 is counted a lot...



ZK's one was VERY special...thx so much!




Richard's card was...hehe^^ awesome!!



Pam's one was really nice n pretty!


Wei Jie's one was definitely cute! (cuz i'm also obssessed bout soft toys!)



Denise's one was nice 2!


Yee ning's bespectacled dog will definitely motivate me to study more!

Thanks guys including the others for the wishes, cakes & SMS-es!!

THANK YOU !!!

I will definitely haf a great 16th birthday and sry for those hu SMS-ed me, my phone got no credit to SMS bak XS ..SO SORRY..



i juz gotta post this, Robbie robbie...


-----------

No comments: