Sunday, July 20, 2008

20/07/2008

*

y do we haf to haf emotions n feelings...cant we juz be like robots? juz do wtv we've been told...like dat life wud be better n not so complicated..

I noe i broke sum1's heart...a very very very long time ago

I'm so sorry i did it but i noe juz by saying sorry isn't enough, i haf to take action.

I feel the hurt too n sometimes even cry to myself, seeing u cry makes me wanna cry too but i juz bare it, hoping tears wudn't come out n make u even more hurt.

I know i sometimes go overboard. It's like i'm at the top of a cliff of an ice berg, even juz a tiny breeze, i could juz fall and let everything go.

U're heart is broken n i always wanted to patch it up, heal it n make it shine and beat like normal again. But i juz cant, i dun haf the strength to patch it up, i cant even help myself.

Sometimes i wonder y am i in dis world, y was i born, y am i hurting myself n breaking the heart of my loved ones.

Even for now, i wonder whether if i'm qualified to call & love my loved ones, hu were always there for me, beside me, caring for me & always supporting me.

*

No comments: