Tuesday, July 29, 2008

new books :D


-
--------------


I'm sooooo happy!!!

yesterday in skool Yean asked me to help her buy New Moon if i'm going to 1U...so i said yes

i'm so lucky that when i came bak from skool i called my mom...so happened that she was shopping in 1U n i quickly asked her to help me buy The Host by Stephenie Meyer...the book i wanted for so long...

i put down the phone n almost forgotten to help yean buy New Moon too!

i quickly call bak my mom but she din answer the phone...waited for like 1 hour then only she picked up her phone n lucky thing she haven't buy the books yet...so i asked her to help Yean buy her New Moon too!

at night after i came back from my accounts tuition, i saw the 2 new books on the table.

i ran upstairs, took the book wrapper, scissors, celephone tape n ran downstairs...

i put my new UN-opened book on top of the wrapper, making sure my book is not 'contaminated & dirtied' as i wrap my book.


my new book (wif the wrapper at the bottom ><)


Yean's New moon

---------------

No comments: