Sunday, July 13, 2008

cousins!!

and again...i didn't really had time or shud i say i was lazy to update my blog...apparently my cousins came last week but now only i'm updating bout them...OH WELL

1 of my cousin, Yen Yang, same age as me, very TALL and a very very nice person, is from USA....
he wanted to come down to m'sia 1st b4 his family cuz he said he liked m'sia a lot @@

dat night when we picked him up from the airport he was so tired dat when he came bak, he straight away went to bed...WITHOUT SHOWERING...(yes dat means he's still wif his smelly socks on...)

my lil' brother wanted to sleep wif him in the same room so yea....i took a few pics of them actually..


sexy butt!

after a few days my other cousins came from UK...they grew A LOT! side ways...up ways...down ways....every way they grew...


he was tryin to be a ninja (actually to hide from my cam)



meet Ezekiel, he's only same age as my lil's brother, 10 years old
(but he wears a 16 year old pants ><) big size aint he?


the one in green is the younger brother, Elijah


the girl is the eldest, Esther, she's only 11..n she's as tall as Richard.


12th July, YEN YANG'S BIRTHDAY!!!

happy 16th birthday cousin!!

No comments: