Tuesday, July 22, 2008

forget the past, continue the new ones

"well...forget bout wat happeneed!! new day, new stuff, new fun!"
and dat is wat i always tell myself, so y bother wat happened...forget it!

2day is Tuesday...which is Class test 3 for Chem n Physics....urgh...........
all i can say is dat i screwed my Chem, flunked my physics...

Sudaesh did sth funny 2day...on our class whiteboard,
Class test 3
Chemistry is on
nex Tuesday

which is 2day...

he changed it to,
Class Test 3
Chemistry is on
Tu day

he rubbed of the 'nex & -es-'

I also got to noe bout Blue house champion in swimming gala!! WOOHOO !!!! (see, without me also can de mar)

Richard got the 1st prize in lucky draw!! (which means we all can eat his hamper ekeke)
(which i stole some kit kat ><)

in the end he took home his Ais Milo & Nesvita...& ate 1 Milo wafer....
he also decided to model for Ais Milo since he liked Milo Ais so so SO much


jien tzen decided to join in the modeling...



sheeesh...skool always cheers me up :)

No comments: