Friday, July 25, 2008

Tag @@

**********

well since i think this tag thingi is kinda fun n ZK tagged me...might as well juz do it :)


1.Compose a list of YOUR top ten sexiest famous men.
2. Collect one picture of each guy on your list.
3. Post them in your journal.
4. Tag five people to do the same.


My dad (sexiest man on earth!)


My elder brother


My younger brother (sexy!)


Josh Hartnett


Kim Sung Soo


Johnathan Rhys Meyers


Jo Jung Ik


Josh Hutcherson


Chris Evans


Chris Pine


Brandon Routh


Keanu Reeves


Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen)


Christian Bale (Bruce Wayne)


Patrick Dempsey


Wang Lee Hom


Ji Jin Hee


Edward Norton (Bruce Banner)

I tag...

Wai Yean
Janice kok
Yi Tang
Richard Tan
Sheng Nee

hehe...quite a lot... :P i bet other ppl haf more!!

**********

No comments: